Job offers related to the Action topics
- The Laboratory of Theoretical Physics of the University of Tartu calls for applications for the incoming postdocs Program of the Estonian Ministry of Science, which offers top researchers a 2-years postdoc position in Estonia. The research focus of the Laboratory lies on gravitational physics. Further topics covered and all application details can be found here. The application deadline is January 4 2021.
- 3-year postdoctoral position in gravitational wave physics and LISA data analysis at the University of Stavanger (Norway). The application deadline is November 18th 2020.
- The University of Tartu calls for applicants for the Dora Plus visiting PHD fellowships, for visiting the University of Tartu in 2021 for 1 to 10 months.
Deadline for applications: 15.11.2020. All details can be found at https://www.ut.ee/en/studies/dora-plus-grant-visiting-doctoral-students
Information about travel rules to visit Estonia during Corona times are collected from the University of Tartu here https://www.ut.ee/en/corona
- Six tenure track positions of Researcher in Astrophysics and Cosmology at CEFCA (Centro de Estudios de Física del Cosmos de Aragón), Spain. The positions are initially for five years, that will turn into a permanent Researcher Staff position after a positive evaluation before the end of the contract. The first deadline for submitting applications is Oct 15th at 23:59:59h CEST, but the call permanently open until the six offered positions are awarded.
- Two PhD positions and one postdoc position on gravitational wave physics at the University of Stavanger (UiS), Norway. Deadline for applications: August 16th 2020. Contact: email@example.com
- Postdoctoral positions in gravitation and field theory at UNAM, Mexico City, Mexico. Deadline: late May for positions starting in February of the next year. For more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- PhD in cosmology at the Scuola Superiore Meridionale (Napoli, Italy). Deadline: 30 June 2020.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Gravitational Waves & Strong Gravity beyond GR in Cape Town University, South Africa. Deadline: 29 February 2020.
- Postdoctoral position “Gravitational-wave observations, fundamental physics and the nature of compact objects” in Zurich, Switzerland. Deadline: 15th February 2020.
- The Institute of Theoretical Physics (IFT UAM/CSIC) invites applications for two permanent faculty positions in the fields of Particle Phenomenology and Cosmology & Astroparticle physics. Deadline: first week of January 2020.
- PhD positions at the Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute, AEI) in Potsdam, Germany. Possible topics include gravitational waves, strong field gravity and cosmology. Deadline: 1oth January 2020.
- A new Prague Doctoral Program has been launched offering opportunities for PhD studies in Astronomy & Astrophysics, Cosmology, Astroparticle Physics, Fundamental Physics, and Theories of gravity at various institutions in Prague. The application deadline is January 15 2020.
- CEICO, Central European Institute of Cosmology and Fundamental Physics at the Institute of Physics of the Czech Academy of Sciences in Prague, welcomes applications for Postdoctoral Researcher positions in the fields of Cosmology and Gravity. Deadline: 6th January 2020.
- The Theoretical Particle Physics and Cosmology Group of the Department of Physics at King’s College London offers two Research Associate (Postdoc) positions funded by the UK STFC, to start in Autumn 2020. Deadline: 8th December 2019.
- Postdoctoral fellowship in CAPA (Center for Astroparticle and High-Energy Physics, University of Zaragoza, Spain). Closing date: 20 December 2019 (although later applications will be considered until the position is filled).
- PhD student in Theoretical and Computational Astroparticle Physics at the Department of Physics of Stockhom University. Closing date: 5 November 2019
- The Laboratory of Theoretical Physics of the University of Tartu calls for applications for the Mobilitas + Program of the Estonian Ministry of Science, which offers top researchers a 2-years postdoc position in Estonia. The research focus of the Laboratory lies on gravitational physics. Further topics covered and all application details can be found here. The application deadline is January 6 2020.