Skip to content
- New methods in Finsler geometry, August 24–26, 2022, Eindhoven, Netherlands. The aim of this conference is to bring together people interested in Finsler geometry, both from the fundamental and the applications point of view. This is the third edition of the conference, previously held in Leipzig (2016) and Pisa (2018). The main organisers are Andrea Fuster (Eindhoven), Luc Florack (Eindhoven) and David Bao (San Francisco). Deadline for registration: June 15, 2022. Notification: July 1, 2022. Registration is free and includes lunch. The maximum number of participants is limited. Registrations will be handled on a first-come-first-serve basis, with priority for presenters.
- Avenues of Quantum Field Theory in Curved Spacetime, 14-16 September 2022. This 3-days workshop brings together researchers working in different areas of quantum field theory with interest in its curved space applications in the area of gravity and beyond. The workshop aims to exchange ideas on what is – or is expected soon to become – topical and discuss potential interdisciplinary interactions in a stimulating and collaborative environment. Participation in the workshop is free and open up to the capacity of the venue. However, registration is required. Contact: vincenzo.vitagliano[AT]unige.it
- Registration is open for the new edition of TAE (Taller de Altas Energías) – Workshop on High Energy Physics) (04-17 September 2022), an international workshop aimed at completing the education of first and second year graduated students who are starting their research on experimental or theoretical High Energy Physics, Astroparticles and Cosmology, which combines lectures and individual work supervised by tutors. The Workshop will take place at Centro de Ciencias de Benasque Pedro Pascual (http://benasque.org/). Benasque is a beautiful village located in the Spanish Pyrenees, just at the bottom of their highest mountain (Pico Aneto), with a wonderful countryside/hiking environment.
- SEENET-MTP BWAM22, 1 – 4 September 2022, Belgrade, Serbia. The SEENET-MTP Assessment Meeting and Workshop represents the central activity of the SEENET-MTP network in 2022. Lecturers from abroad come from leading research groups from Europe and the SEE region, in the field of theories beyond Standard Models, string theory, cosmology, elementary particle physics, astrophysics, quantum theory, and theoretical and mathematical physics in general. Scientists from Southeast Europe/Balkan are expected to participate, as well as a number of researchers from Europe and all over the world.
- BPU11 Congress, 11th International Conference of the Balkan Physical Union, 28 August – 1 September 2022, Belgrade, Serbia. BPU11 is organized by BPU, local coorganizers from Serbia and the European Physical Society. Members of BPU are the National Physical Societies of Albania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Montenegro, Moldova, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia and Turkey. It is open for participants from all over the world. The official language of the conference is English. Deadline for BPU11 registration and abstract submission, 30th May, 2022. Please see the scientific sections here.
- Third International Conference on “New Methods in Finsler Geometry”, August 24–26, 2022, Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands, organised by Andrea Fuster (Eindhoven), Luc Florack (Eindhoven) and David Bao (San Francisco). Deadline for registration: June 15, 2022 (notification: July 1, 2022). Registration is free and includes lunch. The maximum number of participants is limited. Registrations will be handled on a first-come-first-serve basis, with priority for presenters.
- Two-week workshop “New frontiers in strong gravity”, taking place in Benasque, Spain, from Jul 03–16 2022. Limited travel funds are available, with priority given to PhD students. Registration is open, with deadline 31th May. The workshop brings together leading experts as well as junior scientists and PhD students in diverse research areas related to the highly nonlinear, strong-field regime of gravity . These range from deeply theoretical questions concerning a consistent theory of quantum gravity and resulting modifications to general relativity, over the stability properties of black holes in traditional general relativity, to new insight into nuclear matter under extreme conditions in the context of neutron star and multimessenger astronomy. Contact: Diego Blas.
- Metric-Affine Frameworks for Gravity 2022, June 27 – July 1, 2022, Tartu, Estonia. This workshop is focussing upon the various approaches to gravity, where the geometric setup assumes besides the metric also an independent affine connection. The topics will range from the foundational issues to the applications for cosmology, gravitational waves, black holes, and other objects. Early bird registration Deadline 31.05.2022. (The meeting might be partially on site and partially online, please apply in any case if you are interested.)
- Geometric Foundations of Gravity 2021, June 28 – July 2, 2021, Tartu, Estonia.
This is a conference dedicated to the geometric foundations of gravity theories. The main topics include: Extensions of General Relativity, Astrophysics in Extended Gravity, Cosmology in Extended Gravity, Beyond Lorentzian Geometry in Classical and Quantum Gravity. Early bird registration Deadline 15.05.2021. (The meeting might be partially on site and partially online, please apply in any case if you are interested.)
- IV Mesoamerican Workshop on Cosmology and Gravitation, Nov 9-10 2020, on-line meeting. Registration deadline: 1st October 2020.
- Experimental Tests and Signatures of Modified and Quantum Gravity, Physikzentrum Bad Honnef, Germany, 01-05 February 2021 (application deadline: 30 November 2020; the meeting might be celebrating partially on site and partially online, please apply in any case if you are interested)
- ISAPP 2020 (Valencia): Neutrino Physics, Astrophysics and Cosmology, Casa de la Ciencia, Valencia, 2-10 July 2020 (pre-registration deadline: March 31st, 2020)
- ISAPP 2020 (Madrid): “Gamma rays to shed light on dark matter”, Madrid, 21-30 June 2020 (pre-registration deadline: March 31st, 2020)
- 19th NEB conference on “Recent Developments in Gravity”, Athens, Greece, 1-4 July 2020 (registration deadline: March 1st, 2020)
- 2020 CERN-JINR European School of High-Energy Physics (ESHEP2020) 17-30 June 2020, Israel (deadline for applications: 14 February 2020)
- 22nd International School of Cosmic Ray Astrophysics “From cosmic particles to gravitational waves: now and to come”, 28 August – 5 September 2020, Erice, Sicily, Italy
- 28th International School of Physics Enrico Fermi “Foundations of Cosmic Ray Astrophysics”, 25-30 June 2020, Villa Monastero, Varenna (on Lake Como), Italy
- Multi-messengers at Prague Workshop: multimessengers, compact objects and fundamental physics (4-7 December 2019).