Skip to content
- Geometric Foundations of Gravity 2021, June 28 – July 2, 2021, Tartu, Estonia.
This is a conference dedicated to the geometric foundations of gravity theories. The main topics include: Extensions of General Relativity, Astrophysics in Extended Gravity, Cosmology in Extended Gravity, Beyond Lorentzian Geometry in Classical and Quantum Gravity. Early bird registration Deadline 15.05.2021. (The meeting might be partially on site and partially online, please apply in any case if you are interested.)
- IV Mesoamerican Workshop on Cosmology and Gravitation, Nov 9-10 2020, on-line meeting. Registration deadline: 1st October 2020.
- Experimental Tests and Signatures of Modified and Quantum Gravity, Physikzentrum Bad Honnef, Germany, 01-05 February 2021 (application deadline: 30 November 2020; the meeting might be celebrating partially on site and partially online, please apply in any case if you are interested)
- ISAPP 2020 (Valencia): Neutrino Physics, Astrophysics and Cosmology, Casa de la Ciencia, Valencia, 2-10 July 2020 (pre-registration deadline: March 31st, 2020)
- ISAPP 2020 (Madrid): “Gamma rays to shed light on dark matter”, Madrid, 21-30 June 2020 (pre-registration deadline: March 31st, 2020)
- 19th NEB conference on “Recent Developments in Gravity”, Athens, Greece, 1-4 July 2020 (registration deadline: March 1st, 2020)
- 2020 CERN-JINR European School of High-Energy Physics (ESHEP2020) 17-30 June 2020, Israel (deadline for applications: 14 February 2020)
- 22nd International School of Cosmic Ray Astrophysics “From cosmic particles to gravitational waves: now and to come”, 28 August – 5 September 2020, Erice, Sicily, Italy
- 28th International School of Physics Enrico Fermi “Foundations of Cosmic Ray Astrophysics”, 25-30 June 2020, Villa Monastero, Varenna (on Lake Como), Italy
- Multi-messengers at Prague Workshop: multimessengers, compact objects and fundamental physics (4-7 December 2019).