COMMITTEE FOR OUTREACH AND GENDER ACTIVITIES
Science Communication Manager: Mariam Tórtola (IFIC (UV-CSIC), Spain)
Milan Milosevic, Astrid Eichhorn, Jackson Levi Said, Giulia Gubitosi, Juan Antonio Aguilar Sánchez, Armando di Matteo, Julien Bolmont, Filipe Joaquim, José Manuel Carmona, Tomislav Terzić, David Benisty, Marina Manganaro, Maria Haney, Andrea Fuster, Christian Pfeifer, Flavio Mercati, Rafael Alves Batista, Foteini Oikonomou, Pablo Martínez-Miravé, Antonio Ferreiro, Leïla Haegel, Celia Escamilla-Rivera, Dijana Dominis Prester, Jelena Strišković, Ofek Birnholtz, Alessia Platania, Iarley Pereira Lobo, Marc Schiffer, Claudio Paganini, Aaron Held, Débora Barreiros, Angelo Ricciardone, Andrew Miller, Sébastien Clesse, Vincenzo Vitagliano, Suvodip Mukherjee, Maykoll Reyes, Daniele Vernieri
- Website: https://qg-mm.unizar.es/
- Facebook: @COSTQGMM
- Twitter: @COST_QGMM
- Telegram: @COST_QGMM
- Action logo (PDF)
OTHER OUTREACH ACTIVITIES
The members of our COST Action have organized and participated in other outreach activities. Below you can find some of these activities.
- 13/11/2019: Public talk at the Scottish Festival of Physics: “When Black Holes Collide” presented by John Veitch from the University of Glasgow.
- 31/10/2019: “Dark Matter Day” organized by the University of Zaragoza, with several activities oriented to high school students and families.
- 31/10/2019: Dark Matter Day at King’s College London
- June 2019: Federico Urban from CEICO, Institute of Physics (FZU, Prague) participated in the Science Fair in Prague, the biggest outreach event in the Czech Republic.
- April 2019: Guest lecture “All we (don’t!) know about the Universe” at high-school Lorentz-Casimir Lyceum (Eindhoven) by Andrea Fuster (Eindhoven University of Technology).
- Summary of the outreach activities organized by the Gravitational Physics Group, theory and observation (GRAVITY) University of the Balearic Islands (UIB).
- Dr. Helvi Witek and other action participants from the University of Barcelona created the traveling outreach exhibition ServiPartícules, with outreach material available online in several European languages.