Skip to content
1ST GRANT PERIOD GOALS
- First draft of a comprehensive review on theoretical predictions of possible observations, and of current experimental constraints for each cosmic messenger (objectives 1, 4)
- A comparison of different methods of analyses and the theoretical hypotheses behind them, collect possible sources for data analysis and consider the future prospects of experiments (challenge; objectives 2, 10).
- Development of web page, a logo and social networks (Twitter, Telegram) (objectives 12, 13).
- To identify and gather a pool of experts from which input is required in multi-messenger phenomenology, such as the astrophysics of possible multi-messenger sources and atmospheric physics (objective 8).
- First version of a publicly available database with results of existing searches for quantum gravity signatures for each cosmic messenger (objectives 1, 3).
- To reach out to the local general public by giving public lectures to the laymen at the foreseen meeting venues (objectives 12, 13).
- To develop specific activities and strategies to enhance the involvement of researchers in their early career and/or from an underrepresented country or gender (objective 13).