The review paper “Quantum gravity phenomenology at the dawn of the multi-messenger era—A review”, prepared within the COST Action CA18108, has been published in
Progress in Particle and Nuclear Physics
Volume 125, July 2022, 103948
The final version of the article with full bibliographic details is now available online at:
The article is being published open access, so that access to the full article is not restricted in any way.
The COST Action CA18108 has issued a new call for Short Term Scientific Missions (STSM) and ITC Conference Grants. Please consult the corresponding pages for details.
A new version of the Vademecum has entered into force on 1st May 2020. It is available in our main web page.
Here it is a summary of the updates (the item highlighted in bold have larger implications):
Section 3.1.3 Financial reporting
- clarification on the submission date for the Intermediate Financial Report.
Section 3.2.3 Payment modalities
- clarification on 2nd and 3rd payment.
Section 3.2.7 Archiving
- clarification on the time a claimant (participant) needs to archive the OTRR supporting documents.
Section 5 Eligible expenses
- update of the reimbursement rules, including the daily allowance. For the open claims for the Grant Periods ending on 30 April 2020 the previous reimbursement rules still apply.
Section 6 Training Schools
- update of the Training School reimbursement rules. For the open claims for the Grant Periods ending on 30 April 2020 the previous reimbursement rules still apply.
Section 10 Communicating Action results
- notification of phasing out of the Final Action Dissemination (FAD).
- update of the list of Scientific Publications non-eligible expenses
- update of OERSA list of non-eligible expenses.
Section 12 Eligibility table summarising all participation and eligibility rules